Continuous improvement at the heart of our development
- We work every day to optimize our production tools and innovate.
- Our employees are mobilized and dedicated in each department.
- Our ranges best meet the requirements of our customers and market trends.
- Colours of natural origin
- Continuous clean labeling of our recipes.
- Rainforest Alliance Certified Cocoa. For more information, visit the Rainforest Alliance website.
“Arrived in 2010 as Project Manager, I was able to evolve within our R&D department at the Castelsarrasin site. I remember being impressed when I arrived by the know how of the pastry chefs who carried out many of the manufacturing steps by hand.”
“Developing products is important, improving their production is just as important! We work daily on areas for improvement. Our goal is to have productions that are as stable as possible and to always seek to improve them.”
Being closer to the consumer
Regular studies of market trends
Regular studies of consumer expectations
In France and abroad
The largest macarons* study ever carried out in France was conducted blind with experts and consumers in order to precisely determine the characteristics of macarons expected by the consumer in terms of taste, texture and visual appearance.
*Source: Macaron study conducted by BLUE PANEL - 2nd half of 2018 - Conducted with 200 consumers/flavour
Ideal structure of a macaron
crunchy and soft
not too big
not too small
The "garniture" or "topping"
the right balance of tastes, visible to the edge
A perfect balance between chocolate and almond powder
Our chocolate macaron rated as best macaron on the market
Our chocolate macaron was acclaimed as the most satisfying among 8 other chocolate macarons on the market, from specialist shops, bakery restaurants and other macaron suppliers.
Our chocolate macaron was ranked 1st with an overall score of 7.3/10.
*Source: macaron study conducted by BLUE PANEL - 2nd semester 2018 - Conducted with 200 consumers/flavour
We have applied the key success factors to all of our recipes to obtain the best possible macaroons for consumers.
Perfect knowledge of foreign markets
- For the export markets, our marketing departments also carry out regular studies on the main European markets: England, Spain, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands*...
- Understanding consumer expectations
- Identify purchasing motivations and flavor preferences
- This knowledge of the markets is there to support you in the best definition of your product offer.
Our Consumer Service is the final key player in our customer relationship.
Our quality department is mobilized for customer questions.
*Source: IPSOS study, May 2020, 900 consumers
Support for your projects
Personalized support for a trusting and lasting business relationship.
- Sales teams dedicated to each customer and distribution network.
- Multilingual contacts for appropriate commercial and logistical solutions.
- A service rate of 94.9%* in 2021 for our macaroons and dacquoise references.
- Macarons shipped to 28 countries worldwide.
- Supporting our clients in ambitious and committed projects.
*Source: Service rate, year 2021, internal source: number of packages ordered / number of packages delivered from January 1st to December 31th, 2021, Castelsarrasin site
Sell adapted offers : from Japan to the United States, passing through Europe of course, we have the ambition to share our culinary expertise through this small round cake, icon of delicacy and french "joie de vivre"We adapt to all requests. Learn more >